|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 9, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:00 AM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Peace Action is the nation's largest grass roots organization. It was founded as SANE (later to become SANE/Freeze) in 1957.
Our goals are:
- Abolish Nuclear War
- Promote a more peaceful economy
- Bring an end to weapons trafficking
- Encourage non-military solutions to international conflicts
- Promote conflict resolution at all levels.
- Peace Action's national headquarters are in Washington D.C. Policies are decided democratically at annual national conferences and through a Board of Directors elected by the grassroots affiliates.
The Northern New Jersey Affiliate - NJ Peace Action, always one of the nation's most active groups, is based in Bloomfield with chapters throughout the state local communities.
What we do:
- We lobby for policy changes in Congress, the United Nations, Trenton and in towns like yours
- We educate and publish a hotline on federal legislation and annual voting records for every member of congress on peace and justice issues
- We print fact sheets to better inform the public, hold public meetings on important issues and speak out in the press
- We promote conflict resolution programs in New Jersey Schools and encourage future generations to solve problems
- We organize at the grassroots level to encourage citizens to vote for candidates who support our views on peace and social issues.
Note that the items in this auction will be transitioning to our live auction in Bloomfield, NJ on 11/14/2015 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash, Check and Credit Cards at the 58th Annual Fall Peace Gathering
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the 58th Annual Fall Peace Gathering
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —